Thursday, April 4, 2013

Waiting...

I did end up trying for that 2nd option. I worked up the interview material. Put my very best foot forward.

How did it go?  The panel interview part went okay. I didn't have all the right answers, but I think I did okay for someone with little experience.  But the public presentation part of the interview?  It could not possibly have gone over better. It was a smashing success. But there were at least 2 other interviewees. How did they do?

Now, I wait.

I have to move in three months.

Would someone tell me where I'm moving to, please?

I have to find a place to live. I have to book a moving company. I have to start developing my courses. I can do none of these until I know where I'm going.

If given the choice, I will take the 2nd option, hands down. It is a much better position. It is still not top-of-the-industry better, but it is definitely better. I could be happy there long term. But at this point, I just want to KNOW.

Glaring at the phone.... ring, dammit, ring!



No comments: